We seek to promote ethical and responsible sourcing by purchasing precious metals, diamonds, gemstones, components and services from suppliers and factories who align with our Supplier Code of Conduct and can therefore demonstrate, at a minimum, that:
- Products grown, produced and manufactured and services provided are in accordance with applicable local laws and regulations.
- Employment in the workplace is freely chosen.
- Working conditions are safe and hygienic.
- Child labor is not used.
- Fair wages are paid.
- Working hours are not excessive.
- Adverse impacts to the environment including impacts to air, water, soil and surrounding areas are minimized and mitigated.
- No discrimination or harassment is practiced or allowed.
As part of our commitment to environmental responsibility, we primarily use recycled and re-refined precious metals in our fine jewelry. We offer our customers high quality and eco-friendly gold, platinum, and sterling silver that are refined back into their pure elements and are of the same quality as newly mined metals, without the level of degradation to our natural resources caused by mining.